As I was reading the last post I did about leveling my mage I realized how utterly boring it was. I was even bored when I wrote it. So *poof* gtfo.
I'm pretty undecided what I want to write about here, maybe I'll just keep it for some random thoughts or themeless posts.
I've had some internet problems, for some reason the internet provided by the student housing just went AWOL. Couldn't even ping the router, and as I went searching for it (ONE connection for 3 appartments) I got told it was behind a locked door and there was no way I could reach in there and hit the restart button or check the cables. What happens when the internet goes down? You get really productive. Today I've gone christmas shopping with my family, went and bought a stack of presents, a case of christmas beer for my beer fridge and a brand new internet connection. I've had it with this one, so I'm paying some extra $60 a month just to have control over the service. Should be connected on thursday.
No random thoughts popping in right now......
No comments:
Post a Comment