Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Badlands

So I'm leveling through Badlands on my rogue, got 45-48 in about an hour. The three vikings from Uldaman (Blizzard's Lost Vikings) were there giving a multiboxer quest, pretty fun stuff. Each viking gets 2 attacks and you then fight as a group. They're pretty useless at holding aggro, but it was managable, and the quests weren't too easy. I recommend trying those out on a proper level character sometime when you have the time. Quest bugged out for me though when I was supposed to kill a dragon and wiped. Eric the swift wouldn't respawn. I was halfway to 49 so I really couldn't be arsed to work that out, time for some new areas.

Then I was supposed to find out what happened when Deathwing came. Found three guys more than willing to tell the story. Theldurin the lost told me about (through a minigame) how he punched Deathwing in the face. Lucien Tosselwrench tells him how he's got it all wrong. Lucian shows me how he used his World Shrinker a few times to reach the clouds, then searched the clouds for Deathwing. He wasn't there so he reached into the sun and grabbed Deathwing and then threw him to Kalimdor. Finally Martek the Exiled says that those guys don't know how to tell a story. When Deathwing came it was raining blood. And he was showing off his motorcycle to hot babes, nelf and human. You then pick which babe you want to ride with you and you ride down the canyon (lots of fire and raining blood). He then remembers how the motorcycle could also fly! Takeoff and we find Deathwing atop a pillar. Then Theldurin rushes in and punches him in the face, Lucien the giant is sneaking around and Martek says they'll just miss the story of how he beat Deathwing in a knife fight. Martek is god.

No comments:

Post a Comment